Technology transfer project
Our ambitions: our strategy & our actions to realize them
Increase the knowledge and know-how of Labex IRON partners
- by networking academic partners of the Labex IRON with French and international academic teams,
- by attracting post-docs, PhD students, and trainees,
- by hosting high-level researchers (Chair of Excellence, Associate Professor),
- by developing public-private partnership projects and the networking of the IRON Labex’s academic partners with industrials,
- by fostering partnerships with national and European competitiveness clusters.
Promote transversality, industrial transfer, local and national innovation
- by knocking down the locks for innovation and development in the field of radiopharmaceuticals,
- by involving manufacturers in the practical training offered by the IRON Labex,
- by strengthening the radiopharmaceutical chain Isotop4Life, a consortium of industrial and academic partners,
- by creating a valorization unit dedicated to the Labex IRON, Labex IGO, and the Equipex Arronax PLUS,
- by creating a technological pole or campus.
Transmit knowledge and make-known to scientists and the general public
- by the prior establishment of rules for the sharing and management of intellectual property,
- by setting up a dedicated results dissemination system,
- by organizing and participating in national and international scientific events and public events.