The Strategic Advisory Committee receives proposals from the IRON project manager and the Steering Committee to decide on general policy options, co-financing operations, as advised by the International Scientific and Technical Advisory Board. This committee meets once a year. The first two meetings were held on October 8, 2013 and October 7, 2014. The third meeting is scheduled on October 13, 2015.
Composition of the Strategic Advisory Board:
- President: Frederic Benhamou (Vice-president of Research and Innovation, Nantes University)
- Representatives of the supervising institutions (Université de Nantes, GIP Arronax, Ecole des Mines de Nantes, CNRS, Université d’Angers, Université d’Orléans, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Rennes, Inserm, Université François Rabelais Tours)
- Representatives of the 6 Regional Councils (Pays de la Loire, Centre, Basse-Normandie, Midi-Pyrénées, Alsace, Bretagne)
- Representative of Atlanpole Biotherapies
- Representative of DRRT (Délégation Régionale à la Recherche et à la Technologie) – Pays de La Loire