One originality of this project is to design courses not currently available at national level. It also reworks some existing courses and increments other with new modules. Cohabilitation applications involving IRON Labex partner’s Universities are also planned.
This educational project, coordinated by Prof. Alain Faivre-Chauvet (Nantes) and involving some IRON Labex partners (Angers, Caen, Nantes, Strasbourg, Tours, Toulouse), will build and grow throughout the entire term of the IRON Labex, mid-term perspective is to create an Erasmus Mundus European doctorate in the field of Radiopharmaceuticals based on the experience of the Nanofar Erasmus Mundus program.
The training program offers :
- a specific higher education training (Masters, PhD) with :
- L-M-D type courses dedicated to Radiochemistry, Radiopharmacy, Radiobiology and Radiophysics
- High-level practical training in Radiochemistry, Radiopharmacy, Radiobiology and Radiophysics
- a practical training with :
- Practical sessions in Radiochemistry, Radiopharmacy, Radiobiology and Radiophysics
- Training workshops on Radiopharmaceuticals (theoretical and practical phases) approved by the French Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SFMN).