The International Scientific and Technical Advisory Board (ISTAB) gives advices about general scientific and technological options and project progress, with particular focus on initiation of new projects. It plays an important role in attracting high-level foreign researchers and exchanges between laboratories. This board meets on an annual basis. Seven meetings were held on February 11 2014, February 4 2015, February 3 2016, February 21 2017, February 14 2018, February 20 2019, February 12 2020 and March 9 2022.
Composition of the International Scientific and Technical Advisory Board:
- President: Pr Javier Arbizu (MD PhD, head of the Department of Nuclear Medicine, Clinica Universidad de Navarra, Pamplona, Spain)
- Scientific expert: Pr Eric Aboagye (PhD, Director of the CRUK-EPSRC-MRC-NIHR Comprehensive Cancer Imaging Centre, London, UK)
- Scientific expert: Pr Guy Bormans (PhD, Head of Radiopharmaceutical Research, KU Leuven, Belgium)
- Scientific expert: Pr Anthony Gee (PhD, Professor of PET and Radiochemistry, King’s College London)
- Scientific expert: Pr Uwe Haberkorn (MD PhD, Head of Department of Nuclear Medicine, Universität Heidelberg)
- Members of the Steering Committee
The National Scientific and Technical Advisory Board monitors and evaluates the progress of projects. It identifies the hard spots and provides scientific guidance. It coordinates the preparation of scientific reports interim and final. It ensures the cohesion of the project budget. This board meets annually. Eight meetings took place on September 18 2013, September 17, 2014, September 16 2015, September 14 2016, September 27 2017, September 26 2018, September 25 2019, September 30 2020, September 29 2021 and September 21 2022.
Composition of the National Scientific and Technical Advisory Board:
- President: Pr Nicolas Arlicot
- IRON project manager: Pr Françoise Kraeber-Bodéré
- Higher Education Training manager: Dr Mickaël Bourgeois
- Technology Transfer manager: Dr Jean-François Gestin
- General delegate: Dr Marie-Hélène Gaugler
- TP&-6 & TF1-4 leaders