The Strategic Advisory Committee receives proposals from the IRON project manager and the Steering Committee to decide on general policy options, co-financing operations, as advised by the International Scientific and Technical Advisory Board. This committee meets once a year. The seven meetings were held on October 8 2013, October 7 2014, October 13 2015, October 14 2016, November 7 2017, October 30 2018 and December 10 2019.
Composition of the Strategic Advisory Board:
- President: Philippe Damier (PU-PH, Professor of Neurology Nantes University/Nantes University Hospital)
- Representatives of the supervising institutions (Nantes University, GIP Arronax, IMT Atlantique, CNRS, Angers University, Orleans University, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Rennes, Inserm, Tours University)
- Representatives of the 6 Regional Councils (Pays de la Loire, Centre-Val de Loire, Normandie, Occitanie, Grand Est, Bretagne)
- Representative of Atlanpole Biotherapies
- Representative of DRRT (Délégation Régionale à la Recherche et à la Technologie) – Pays de La Loire